Friday, October 31, 2008

My first time

Well i thought i need to post something & there were so many impressions & feeling. I already send a few emails on the topic to my family. But here i want to share the list of things i've done or seen for the first time in my live since i got to AZ. it won't be in order or something. I'll just try to remember stuff. I'm gonna add stuff to it when i have something
- I saw grapefruit tree
- i picked a grapefruit & ate it. it was dry last year one - but it was too exiting not to do
- I met Celestia & gave her a hug
- I met Radek
- i went to Mesa Temple
- i wore just a dress or a t-shirt outside at the end of october
- I tasted a fruit from cactus - prickly peir
- i tasted a jicama
- I went to the ranch market
- i was a part of b-day party in America
- i got my luggage lost
-i had my luggage delivered at 2am
- i had my piano lesson with Grandma
- i saw quilt sawing-machine & lots of cool quilts
- i drunk tometo juce with a Cayenne paper
- i saw a wheat grinder
- i ate grandma's waffles
- i went to the humanitarion church activity & learned how to make a hat using a loom
- I played backgammon with Kimber
- i tasted honeydew
- I'm in America for Halloween
- Met So many family members
- went through hunted house
- kind of trick or treated
- had such a cool costume
- was 1,5 hours late for church activity
- ate brown rice
- went to a fish house
- had a ride in ford mustang converable
- went to Kevins work with him
- washed window screans
-ate spagetty squash - lol don't know how to spell it
- ate sweet potato
- had sun bath
- ate at the chinise buffey
- went to see Christmas lights
- had American Christmas
- played Durak & won that often
- went to the Temple for family member endowment
- picked fresh orange out of the tree & ate it
- went sweeming in the outdoor pool on the 8th of december!!!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

I'm so glad you're here!

Unknown said...

Natasha, I was very happy to have met you yesterday! Sorry I was so VERY distracted by finishing Karens costume. Hope you had lots of fun celebrating halloween :) try not to eat too much candy

Kristi said...

That's a lot of firsts! I guess there are a lot of different things about Arizona compared to Russia. No grapefruit trees? No wheat grinders? No honeydew melons? That's cool that Grandma gave you a piano lesson.

LaRee said...

It's "spaghetti"
Did you go to a play? (Oriental costumes on a stage make me think so) What was the name of it and who performed it?
Of course I know my Mom had the Korean dress for each of your costumes. Sweet little face.
Doesn't Kevin look interesting as a girl. I burst out laughing to see it. Maybe this is his way of taking a turn to be the pregnant one. They say you often dress up as something you love, admire, or secretly wish to be. I think Kevin is eager to be a Dad. So much fun!