Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Superstition mauntains

you won't believe it...we stole grandma's car & went to see the sunrise in the Superstition Mountains. in order to be nice Kevin filled her car with good fuel on the way home :) Grandma wasn't upset with us anyway. :) well i have some cool pictures to show you! i love nature. i'm a fan of nature so i enjoyed it a lot. & it was a very good exercise walk for a pregnant woman. here & it was a cute little date with Kevin. i love dates like that...enjoy our pictures ;)I'm afraid i uploaded too many pictures - isn't it guys? i've got some new posts & pictures! wow! i hope you like it. first picture of me & pregnant cactus.
Mountains are gorgeous!!!
My awesome husband
Tying my shoe
WOW!
cute little barrels
we tried to find some gold over there but i was too pregnant for gold mining :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The superstitions are so pretty, aren't they? I 'm glad you posted more pictures from the temple lights. I realized when I got home that Ritchie and I forgot to take pictures of you, Kevin, and us! Only Radek got photographed......I think we are a bit obsessed sometimes.

Kristi said...

What great pictures! You probably don't see much cacti in Russia. The "pregnant" one is awesome.