1. We went rollerblading
2. went on a walk
3. went jogging & visited the cemitary where my grandfather & great grandmother are buried
4. watched a movie "Night in the musim 2" & ate icecream at home
5. went jogging & hiking had a picnick outside of the city
6. We went to the movie theater to watch my first 3D movie
Celestia sent us lots of cute clothes. I'm trying to take as many pictures as i can of Yeva wearing it, cuz it is So cute.
to view more pictures check out this album:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=268470&id=785980178&l=ca850f700e
3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys are finding time to be together. That is very important! And just keep sending those pictures my way! I love them very much.
Ditto.
I read the article on the church newsroom and now am enjoying baby Yeva. She is growing so beautifully. Kevn looks pretty adorable too, but of course he is my grown up baby. Treasure the times; they pass so quickly. Thanks to grandma for sitting with Yeva.
Wow! It sounds like you are already pretty active. How nice to go out on date with Kevin.
I love the pic of Yeva's eye. She is so adorable.
Post a Comment