Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Garden adventures

Friday evening we went to the garden (summer house with a little land that my grandma has). It was first time for us traveling with Yeva on the electric train. It takes 30-40 minutes of walking with Yeva to the train station & 45 minutes by train. we didn't take her stroller, because it is too awkward. Insted i used sling. I love using slingm though i've just started so i'm learning. she was very interested in everything around her but in 30 minutes of observing she got tired & fell asleep - same was on the way home. On friday during the daytime it was very hot. Kevin is hot. So in the evening when we got outside to go on the train station we were surprised by very cold wind. & Yeva was wearing very light clothes. so i got some evil remarks from people on the street what a horible mom i was. but we got safely to the garden & still slept in the tent with Yeva as we planned. But i have to say i prayed a lot about this cold wind & by the time we went to sleep it was gone & It was very nice to sleep outside. I loved it. Next day we went to the Banya - russian souna. Yeva went there for 2 minutes only. when we got her out on the street (there are a few miteres to the house) she started to scream, because of the temperature change. But when she got into the house she stopped & felt very good with pink cheeks. She's very cute.
Lately she started to make new awesome sounds. It is some kind of a lizard or dinasours language. I love it.
last two days she has some health problems. i can't really get what bothers her but my guess is that it is her tummy. She had been crying a lot yesterday. Poor baby. But those moments she wasn't in pain she smiled & played with us. What a baby we have. I love her.
We don't have hot water sinse saturday. Someone on the higher floor has been floaded by people above. As they coulnd't find those people they turn down the water in our appartment line, all 12 floors. So we're out of hot water. Thank to God it is warm outside. I hope they can find these people fast.
I'm very glad for Aaron Shaw! their baby is very cute. So awesome that Yeva has so many cute cousins her age. Suzzan's baby, Aaron's. 3 cute girls all together. & I'm very exited about Kristi being pregnant! I love this baby boom!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Those slings do have a bit of a learning curve. Sounds like you had a fun trip! What a precious daughter you have. I hope her tummy feels better.

LaRee said...

Old people and also babies are more sensitive to temperature extremes than other people, getting too hot or too cold so their bodies can't regulate their temperature and keep it in the safe range as easily. I'm sorry you got dirty looks from strangers, but at least they want a baby to be safe. Often times, strangers will misjudge. Good luck with the little one. I'm so glad you got to take her out. Love Grandma G

Unknown said...

I got the most dirty look and horrible comment from an older lady when Weston was a baby, he had pulled his socks off in the car for the millionth time and I couldn't find one so I took him from the parking lot into the store with out his socks. and it was Nov so colder out. Give me a break! WE all KNOW you are a good mom, plus she was snuggled up next to you. I'm glad you had fun on your trip.