These 2 pictures were taken by Anapa artist Tatyana. Her husband is a branch president in Novorossisk. You can check for more of our Anapa pictures on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=319904&id=785980178&comments
We were in Anapa by the black sea in august. Kevin went there for a month to teach 8 years old boy english. I flew there with Yeva for 2 weeks! Woho!
5 comments:
Beautiful pictures Natasha. You look lovely! So maternal. Very Madonna (and I don't mean the singer).
Pretty baby and mother!
The baby looks better on the outside than on the inside. Last time I saw you in person it was the other way around. Also, Happy Half Year Birthday to Yeva! Love Granny. Oh, Celestia is right.
Lovely pictures! I love your blog.
You're so prettyful, Natasha. I miss you. I love the picture of you giving Yeva a kiss. She looks so squishy and kissable.
Post a Comment