Saturday, June 12, 2010

Yeva is like Radek

Celest, I hope you won't mind me using your old posts from your blog :) and some quotes
Lets start. First time I thought they were alike when Yeva learned really fast to say no and then it took her forever to start saying yes (by nodding her head). I remember when we were in America Radek would say "no" to anything. It might be in their blood.
Then I started to read Celest's blog and here we go:
"Now, I don't want to make him seem girly. In fact, he is a prolific wrester. He is so strong he can take down a 200 lb adult male if it suits his fancy. Ritchie does get his revenge though!"

"He really does want to be just like daddy. He is always eager to help with projects around the house, and loves to repeat whatever dad just did-usually slowing down the project completion time considerably in the process. His favorite toy at the moment is a little tool bench with hammer, wrench, screwdriver, etc and all the accessories for such manly tools. He is pretty good at using them properly too!"
"Ok, I know it might be wrong and my son will probably hate me later for this, but I had to include some more pictures of Radek dressing up in my shoes and hair acessories again. Mind you, this is all his own idea and he does it all by himself. He cannot blame me for taking advantage of the situation by snapping pictures that may cause him future embarassment.
Besides, it's not like he's nakedor anything..................."
Yeva love to put on parents shoes. Though she doesn't like me to do her hair, doesn't let me do it.

3 comments:

LaRee said...

Now that IS funny.Some of these things are common with many toddlers, but a few I think are unique to these cousins. Even if they are half a planet apart, they still have connection :)

Kristi said...

How adorable! They ARE alike! And it's funny how much kids learn from imitation.

Anonymous said...

I love this post. I have been very bad getting behind on blogs. You are so skinny! I can't wait to read more.