Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mashrooms

Yesterday we went to the forest to gather mashrooms. Yeva had a lot of fun walking around, putting mashrooms in the basket, helping everyone, playing in the forest with her uncle Anton. The air was so tasty&fresh. It was a lovely activity.Before that I woke up really early, left Yeva with mom and went to our appartment to help Kevin insolate floor on the balcony.I can't wait when it's all done and we can move back with Yeva. Live with parents in nice but I want my own place back, my habits, my food, no TV live.
Today we went to our little kind of montesory club where Yeva drew her first butterfly. when we came back Yeva poured water on top of it right after i took a picture. Now it is destroyed. Thanks I took a picture.

3 comments:

LaRee said...

Butterfly! So nice to see your artwork and fresh air outing. I hope you found some yummy mushrooms. I hope your home is in good condition. Celestia and I were helping Jenna with her College Class homework because she had to interview people from different generations. Fun assignment.

Anonymous said...

I love mashrooms! They are so tasty. I can't believe that some people hate them, like JD. So sad.

Kevin said...

The mushrooms were tasty. Portabellos seem pretty bland after you get used to the wide variety available in Russia :)