Yesterday she was talking to my mom on the phone and told her that we were boiling the bread - really we were baking it but it was funny(conversation was in russian of course).
The other fun thing she said when we heard a girl crying. We can here our neighbours very well.
Yeva was pondering which girl was crying.
I explained to her that it was our neighbor on the upper floor. I guess she didn't know what neighbor means. But she got the idea. She looked up and said: "The girl is crying on the Heaven".
All of this happened after I told Kevin that there is a big difference in development between Yeva and her friend Alina who is 3 months older. Alina the other day was doing awesome thing. We were at Alina's appartment. Yeva was playing with Alina's toy.
Alina kept stretching her arm as though she was taking to take it away. Yeva was screaming. Finnaly Alina's mom and I turned to take care of it. But Sveta looked at Alina and said "She doesn't want this toy. what is she doing". So we were watching them. Alina stretched her hand to Yeva. Yeva started to scream, Alina with satisfied face said: "Screaming". This is what she wanted, to get the scream out of Yeva. I love to see how kids are exploring the world around and learn how things work. Love it.
p.s. Kevin and Yeva making bread. Yeva is wearing a cute hat I knitted for Alina.
All of this happened after I told Kevin that there is a big difference in development between Yeva and her friend Alina who is 3 months older. Alina the other day was doing awesome thing. We were at Alina's appartment. Yeva was playing with Alina's toy.
p.s. Kevin and Yeva making bread. Yeva is wearing a cute hat I knitted for Alina.
2 comments:
Alina sounds like an evil genius. I would watch out for her! lol. And I love all the pics of Yeva. Keep them coming!
That is such a beautiful hat you made for Alina. Did you see the post on facebook about Tessa? All video and very cute. Don't miss it. You make my day to see the growth of precious grandchild Yeva--curious and full of questions and experiments.
Post a Comment