Here are some pictures for you to know what it is like. We like to go there and spend there 2-4 hours per day. I love being outside. Just getting a little bit bored to be at the same place all the time but gladly it is a nice place. Yeva made some friends. All of the kids start to love our dog pretty soon. I met some nice mothers over there. And even our Lisa(dog) made a friend there. I use every day with good weather to enjoy being outside.
Some people make lula kebab there with thair families and friends. We plan to have it too when Kevin comes back and we can have an official moving celebation. :)
this is our building. our windows face other side unfortunately but we picked it because the sun is rising on the other side and I love sun. But I can\t see the play ground and check on my kids...when they will be bigger and will play on their own.
basketball cort
Some people make lula kebab there with thair families and friends. We plan to have it too when Kevin comes back and we can have an official moving celebation. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment