She is so tender and precious. I'm so afraid that someone might hurt her. Why can't I be with her all of the time and PROTECT. Can I? I can't even protect myself. oh! my only hopes are with God. He's the One to protect and save us.
My beautiful daughter Yeva. Oh! How much she loves all the pretty things: make up, jewelry, dresses & photo sessions.
She asked to take more and more pictures and was posing with pleasure
Sometimes I think she is so pretty she could be a pretty model girl but then I think that I don't want the style of life models live for my kids. I just want to teach her how to be happy. I think this is the main thing I can teach my kid about life. I wish I can share with her my faith (no guarantees with such lazy parents). And teach her to be happy.
Isn't she simply AMAZING and BEAUTIFUL?
2 comments:
As children we used to dress in costumes and put on lipstick and dance to the Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky. Fond memories. We liked to be fairies or pixies or princesses.
She is simply amazing and beautiful, as are you! Hang in there, Natasha!
Post a Comment