I've been wanting for a long time to try walking on the slow with bear foot. I told Yeva about this idea. She got fired up too. So one day we put Celest to sleep and went outside to try it. It was AWESOME! Cold very cold at first. But then on the way home it was burning. I took a video of Yeva. it is a little jumping as I was jumping on the slow and it ended fast as I got too cold and needed to use my hands to take the snow of to get my shoes back on.
It was FUN!
p.s. I'm still caughing. Yeva is fine. Our state of health didn't change after that little adventure!
p.s.s. I tried baby yoga for Celest. She likes it. I still can't do too crazy things. But she loves hanging out upside down and some other things. :)
Kevin made some thumbprint cookies last night! OH! I could lIVE OFF OF THOSE FOR A WHILE. u CANT FIND ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN THE STORE...
By the way KEVIN THANK YOU for letting me to go and get my face treatment :) It was very nice! Very! yes! yes indeed!
p.s. I'm still caughing. Yeva is fine. Our state of health didn't change after that little adventure!
p.s.s. I tried baby yoga for Celest. She likes it. I still can't do too crazy things. But she loves hanging out upside down and some other things. :)
Kevin made some thumbprint cookies last night! OH! I could lIVE OFF OF THOSE FOR A WHILE. u CANT FIND ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN THE STORE...
By the way KEVIN THANK YOU for letting me to go and get my face treatment :) It was very nice! Very! yes! yes indeed!
2 comments:
Are you CRAZY? Do you still have all your toes? It sounds like Yeva is pretty excited and having fun. We got snow in Prescott Valley yesterday but I haven't tried walking in it in bare feet. I had hot cocoa with marshmallows instead.Not on my feet of course, but in my tummy. Wouldn't that be delicious with thumbprint cookies? Where did you get the recipe?
oh my goodness! такая прелесть! Очень понравился клип, вы такие клевые. Молодцы, что ходили бесеком, а может мне стоит тоже пробовать.
Post a Comment