By the way Today is officially first day when Celest made her first steps on her own. It was fun and she did a good job. Yeva couldn't get why after a few small steps she got back into holding my hand. Yeah, really, why? no pictures. It was random but FUN!
This is our kamikaze baby balancing on the edge of the bed.
Her cute sister Yeva drinking fresh cow milk. Summer brought this pleasure too.
I love SUMMER! I love it so!
The weather is nice, nature is blossoming, less clothes, we can be outside almost all day long as well as other people.
My cute girls are getting ready for the church!
Yeva likes to carry Celest.
Richards came to visit us!
On the playground. We met a family that has 5 kids and they practice homeschooling, no vaccination and their last baby was born at home. VERY RARE for Russia. She's such a nice women, very calm and happy. Kids are very organized, friendly and opened. I really hope we made friends. By they way if you know any student who'd be interested in coming to Russia for a month who doesn't speak Russian and stay with this family, let me know. I guess they'll pay for tickets and food. They want their kids to study English this way.Do you know anyone who'd like to do such a thing? They live pretty close to us. It might be a family member.
No comments:
Post a Comment