Thursday, September 5, 2013

Dear Kevin

Its been a while since I've said some "thankyous" :)
And you're the one most worth hearing it.
This summer was great and I'm filled with gratitude to God and to you as you were a part of it all happening to me.

So here it is:
1) Thanks for supporting my fitness activities, desire to loose some weight and for being an example of active fitness life.
2) Thank you for buying our bicycle. I've had so many good times with it this summer. You coming over to see us in the resort place. Me enjoying some private rides and GREAT family time. Just this morning I was able to ride it to the river, swim there and to enjoy the most beautiful sunrise I've seen. Its a pity I didn't had my camera.
3) Thank you for us sleeping in the tent this night.
4) thank you for being understanding and calm with Yeva. More than I do.
5) Thank you for supporting my personal development. If or when I get a chance to become successful as a professional I'll say its up to you. You always supported me even when I had babies and no time at all. You always believed in me.
6) Thank you for saying that I have to study at BYUI with you even though you have to pay for it and you'll have to sacrifice your time for it too. I'd choose one person studying if it was me even though I love to study and so happy to be a student again. Thank you
7) Thank you for treating us as we're that valuable that you're willing to pay a good rent for a a better apartment instead of looking for the cheapest one. I know how much you'll have to work to pay for all of it. Thank you for taking care of us.
8) Thank you for my Denmark trip coming true. I truly enjoyed it. It was the best date ever! And I loved our renewed story of how we met. It was FUN to hear.
9) Thank you for giving me opportunities to saw.
10) Thank you for finding time for family activities right now when we have shortage of time a a lot to do before moving to a new city. I'd be just stressed out and busy by myself. But those family dates are in my memory treasure box forever. Thank you

I love you Kevin
There are a lot more. These are those that I remembered right away

2 comments:

Ryan, Becca, Brinley Boo AND Casen too! said...

This is the sweetest post. So happy and proud to hear that Kevin is a great husband and father. It's harder than we realize. And you are just adorable. SO glad you had a great summer. This post just makes me happy :)

Kevin said...

Wow, looks like I might actually be as awesome as I think I am!