Hello everyone. I'm in Moscow with my friends. I came here for the interview at the embassy conserning my guest visa to the USA. i got it & i can testify that Our Havenly Father answered my questions. i've hear & read a lot about interviews & was nervouse. I prayed & prayed. I asked my Heavenl father to allow me t get it if He want us to come to the reunion & i expressed to Him how dear my relatives to me & al te reasons why i personally ant to go. & the whole thing worked out just nice. People aroud me were very nice & I prayed about it before. It was such a nice feeling to know that i got visa & can go. Of course there are still question to figure out & things tat can happen, but at least this is done. i had an interview on he 23d of sept.
Next day i spent with my friends. We had a guest. A friend of us, former missioary came from America to Moscow. We met each other 12 years ago & became very good friends. & all tese years we kept in touch (my two best girl-friends in Moscow, David Halls & me) & now finally 12 years after we were able to have our little reunion. it was sweet & very filed with love. I had such a good evening. & David asked me to visit Utah when we visit America & stay with his cute family :) He has an amazing wife we all dearly love & 4 beautiful kids.
Today is 25th & i'm leaving hme in the evening. it was such a good trip. i've seen how my girlfriends live & played with their kids. i had a lot to think about. how i want to live my life & how much i want to teach my kids the gospel. We all became really good friends after we joined the church & grew up together in the brunch. but their husbands ae not members. & it made girls become less active. they still goes to church from time to time but they don't read scriptures every day (i'm working eally hard to keep this habbit cuz i have so many avidenses how important this habbit is & how it influenses lives) & i want to teach my kids to pray before blesing the food & to have personal prayers. it is not hard at least to have it in your heart. Noone can control it or stop you from doing it. I wish i can keep the connection with God & serve him with all my heart.
My friends gave me some stuff the didn't need anymore like kenguru bag to carry a kid around, pants for pregnancy, a thing to worm the food for kid & make bottles clean & kill all the bacteria on it it uses boiling water to do it all possible. It was so nice of them to tak care about me. theyd give me more but they afraid i won't be able to carry it to the trainstation cuz there is noone to helpe me today cuz their man are working. It was so nice to feel their care & felt loved. & i can remember bout them & be hanful everytime i can use their presents. it is not the presents (though they semed really handy) but their care about me melted my heart. I'm visual - if i remember my main love language. i had 20 of 24 poines for it in the test :) I have to ask Kevin to share his points with you :)
it was interesting to leave Kevin after we've spent together 9 months. but it reminded me to be thankful for the opportunity & blessing to live together in one country. Im very thankful. it made me value more what i have. i hope to keep it in my heart & keep feeling gratitude & peace. I better pray about it, cuz i know someone who doesn't want me to feel this way ;)
Love you all
3 comments:
Natasha, you're so adorable. I'm so lucky to be in the same brunch as you, it makes me feel all worm inside:) (Let's not even get started on MY Russian mistakes!)
LOL Kevin I love your comments you always make me Laugh!
Natasha, I am Just amazed at your english it is very good. That is SO awesome that you are not only learning English but also learning spanish now. I am just amazed.
And I love reading your posts. They Show me what an wonderfully sweet girl Kevin has. It is nice to hear your testimony.
Hello my wonderful sister. I am so relieved to hear that you got your visa. I can't wait to spend time with you. I am going to steal you from Kevin and everyone else for at least one day of girl fun. You can get lunch with Marie, Fawn, and I and we can get pedicures and gossip and blab about babies and Russia and men and whatever else comes to mind. You can finally meet your adorable nephew. Really, you guys should come stay at my house for at least several days. Plus, I thought I had to work on Thanksgiving, but when the schedule came out they didn't schedule me for Thanksgiving at all. Yeah! It will be awesome.
Post a Comment