Monday, November 24, 2008

My b-day party!







OH!!! Kevin said that i was neglecting our blog lately. and do you know what? it is true!!!! I didn't even had a post about my super b-day! i didn't write abt out trip to Prescott Valley. WOW! so many things happened & i need to improve.
here are some pics from my b-day! Grandma came up with an idea about Organ Stop Pizza. & she helped me to invite Kevin's cousins. Kevin thought it was fun how grandma likes to plan other people's lives & stuff. but for me it was very handy becouse i was new here...didn't have an idea what to do or how to invite everyone. So i'm very thankful for Grandma & her talants. I love my new family & i was very happy to see those who came! it was the biggest party i ever had. for the first time (except on my mission) it was not at home. I loved this place too. OH! it was great! & it was first b-day when Kevin was with me. He gave me a very cute present - things he knew i like a lot. so i was very happy. I got some other cool presents. but the best present is my new cool family :) here are some pics

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday! It was a fun party!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed it, but I am glad we got to make up for it with pedicures! I had a wonderful time with you guys, and I am grateful that you two were willing to make the long drive home.....

Unknown said...

I was really bummed that We couldn't come but some of the kids were sick and I didn't want to get you sick too. I am so glad you had fun!