Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Prescott Valley weekend

We had a very great time with Kevin's family: i mean parents & Jenna & Kimber's kids over there. it was Jenna's b-day & it was fun! I loved seeing Kevin all relaxed at home. i had a lot of time there to think about life & stuff. it is defenetely colder over there! WOW! I missed Gilbert's hot days. now we have same kind of weather here. Though for Kevin everything seemed perfect over there. it's sad that we stay far away from there & don't have a car. but I'm glad that LaREE & Jenna were able to come for my b0day & I saw LaRee at Radek's b-day too & i'm very exited about coming family reunion!!! WOHO!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have never been to LaRee's house in prescott..... I do miss being all right close to each other at "the land"