Tuesday, April 7, 2009

new pics

this cute baby didn't let us sleep last night...
we're ready

LOL


4 comments:

Milko, Eve, Allison, And Joshua said...

Oh, she is SOOO cute! Haha, does she let you sleep most of the nights? I am jealous in that case :) Allie slept 6 hours straight only once or twice. Other than that, she wakes up usually every 3 hours. Sometimes 4-5 hours- which is considered heaven in my world :)

Anonymous said...

How precious you two are. Isn't it funny that a 7-10 lb infant has the power to incapacitate an adult? Perhaps it isn't as innocent as we think. Didn't they use sleep deprivation at guantanimo bay? Maybe she is practicing for a future career in advanced "information extraction".;-)

Crystal said...

How cute, you guys sleep in the same position!

LaRee said...

I compliment the mother on her excellent photography skills. I love the picture of Kevin asleep with baby. Better yet is the one you caught of Yeva sleeping with the smile on her face. (She looks like she's in the middle of a sweet dream, Crystal.)It is absolutely the most adorable yet. What a little beauty!
Love, Grandma