we're doing pretty good inspite of my breast problems. my mom got 2 weeks off at work to help us out! so it is a big help. today i got Yeva's first document. birth certificate. her official name is Yeva-Vera Kevinovna Gray. Vera means Faith & it is a russian name. when i was in the hospital & went through hard times i promised God to add Vera to her name to help us to remember the blessing of having her & expiriences we had. & i'm going to tell her, so she would remember how God took care of her from the very beginning & how special she is.
Kevin did some awsome handiman stuff at home! Hurray to my husand! i was able to take the shower & enjoy better faucet. the toilet is still undone :) but i have to say Kevin has been doing a great job lately!!!
5 comments:
I am glad to hear things are a little better again. Your mother is so good to you! I still wish I was there. I love Yeva's name. Vera is pretty, but I didn't know that it is a Russian name. It sounds just right.
I so appreciate your blog... and how my kids and I love to keep in touch with your part of the world here! We love you all!
Pretty name!
Your little girl is so cute! I love her name, and her kung fu moves.
So, you guys gave her a patronymic? How interesting! "Kevinovna ... Kevinovich ... Daylovna ... Daylovich..." I'll have to think about that.
Post a Comment