Sunday, May 17, 2009

blessing & giving the name

On the 3rd of may Yeva got her first blessing. it was a neat expirience. it was her first time going to the church. she was a good girl but i suppose it was too many people for her. she got tired very fast. happily we had a special little mother's room where i could hide with her. Vova & Julia with little Dima came. Great grandmother Raya came. my youngest brother got a cold & didn't come. & my dad refused to go. but it was most of my family anyway. they've got to listen to testimonies after all which is very good. I wrote down in my personal journal what was said in the blessing for Yeva to tell her when she will be able to understand it. as well we took some really nice pictures. Vova with Julia& Dima. Vova is my brother who is a year younger than me. they got married a year before us. Dima was born 1,5 months earlier than Yeva. we love them!!!
her face
my mother, me& Yeva, Vova &Dima, greatgrandmother Raisa (dad's mother), Julia in the hall of the chapel
two young families
two different dads ;)
four generations
girls only. do you like my face?
priesthood holders
little Ballerina.
everyone loved the way she looked. It was fun when somebody asked Kevin if we have a girl or a boy? isn't it oviouse?
with mommy
in mother's room.
with daddy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful pictures! And yes, it is completely obvious she is a girl!!!!! Oh well, I guess people would rather be safe than sorry.

LaRee said...

This has one particularly beautiful photo, but I really loved them all. I almost feel like I got to be there. Thank you to everyone. Love Grandma Gray (LG)

Kristi said...

How wonderful and special to bless your baby! Yeva is so adorable and definitely looks like a girl.

Crystal said...

What a special time! I think it's wonderful that so much of your family was able to be there. Yeva is a beautiful little girl.