Saturday, May 16, 2009

Some pictures

Celestia wrote "Growing weak without constant baby picture supply to feed baby hunger....". I hope these pics will help you to learn more abt Yeva. We took some pics of Yeva in her new outfit from Celestia.
mommy& her little Yeva
crying
smiling
loving daddy
we love to use this cute pink "bag"
cute sweater & toys. she likes them :)
it was very good for cold weather we had in april
our girl
my parents gave her this toy as a present for 1 month b-day. i think she's adorable in this cute pint clothes.

blanket from Celest is very useful

colic movie: for Yeva to remember

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LaRee wants to make a comment, but she can't right now, so I must comment for her. How cute Yeva is! I am so glad to see these pictures!

Unknown said...

okay then celest? but where is your comment? Yeva is SO cute :) I love the mommy and baby feet!

LaRee said...

I have always been so fascinated by babies with such bushy dark thick hair. To think I actually have one for my own granddaughter. That is just too greaat for words. The mommy baby feet idea was precious. And now thanks to skype, I have heard her voice in real time. Sweet!

Kristi said...

Yes, the feet picture is precious. I need my baby hunger fed, too, so thanks. Yeva's a beauty!