hj6fgopv ,l[jlk b8u ].]/ -09ppooi.
Natasha's part
We're back from Anapa. So many things to write about. we'll do more photos & posts later. For now here is some general information:
Our notebook died. We got a new computer but didn't make it work properly yet.
Yeva got 4 teeth showing up but they didn't cut her gum yet. I found them on the 11-13th of august.Dima got 2 teeth sharp in his mouth
We missed you all. It was nice in Anapa but it is nice to be back home too.
Kevin's part
Natasha's part
We're back from Anapa. So many things to write about. we'll do more photos & posts later. For now here is some general information:
Our notebook died. We got a new computer but didn't make it work properly yet.
Yeva got 4 teeth showing up but they didn't cut her gum yet. I found them on the 11-13th of august.Dima got 2 teeth sharp in his mouth
We missed you all. It was nice in Anapa but it is nice to be back home too.
Kevin's part
It's always hard to post when you have a million things you could post about, all backlogged. I'll just say a few things that I missed while away from Ufa.
4 comments:
I really enjoyed your post. What I liked best about it was...
P.S. Sorry i published it before Kevin finished. i Didn't even noticed. Just got very tired of us not posting anything. Kevin haven't seen it yet...
I love the photo of the pearls...can't wait to see more!
Teething can be a hard for babies.
By the way, I love the music on yor playlist. That is one thing that I know Elder Dewey really misses...haha! You should ask him about his music.
Too bad about your computer. I hope you had fun in Anapa!
Post a Comment