Today she sent her first text message. I was planing to sent a text message to Kevin, created a new one & then Yeva took the phone. In a minute when i got it back i noticed that she sent this empty text message to daddy. WOW! I didn't even know about cell phones at her age.

She is trying to crawl. A few days ago when i came back from the lesson (i teach english two girls while Kevin is out of the city) Yeva recognized me & streched her hands towards me with a happy smile. It melted my heart, it was so cute.

We spend half an hour playing in the bath tub with her every other day. she likes it. though sometimes when she starts to lick the toy she gets water in her mouth & breath it in. OH! well...i try to protect her but sometimes she scares herself by doing it.

She refuses to be in a stroller. I got tired of carring her in one hand & pulling the stroller with the other. Now i take her to the massage in a sling. more convinient. THough today she was not in the mood for a walk in the morning & was giving me a hard time. We're gonna be done with the massage at the end of this week. Fhew..

I miss Kevin a lot. & i have to say that I just cant play with her the same way as he does. I don't as much of a phisical activities with her. Daddy is importent even at this tender age. (if i can call age tender in english)

She likes to observe things & like to play & to walk & she's just amazing!!!
She has a diarea right now...4th day. So please keep her in your prayers.
THis is the picture of Yeva's face in her tvorog
5 comments:
Radek tried to drown himself regularly at that age. Just never leave her alone in the tub and she'll be fine. I love how Ritchie plays with Radek too. Daddies are always important!
thanks for posting about yeva, I miss the little spunk! I hope it's not too late to start the diving lessons again, and that she hasn't completely lost the breath holding reflex already. can't wait to see you Thursday!
I can't blame her for liking the sling better than the stroller. She is getting so big! And she's already starting to crawl? Wow! I think daddies are so important to babies, too.
She's growing up so fast! You're right about Daddies having a special way that they play with their kids. I try to be as cool as Spencer, but he's just more fun! And yes, tender age makes sense in English.
Hi Kevin and Natasha, I believe my son, Elder Chad Dewey is currently serving in your area with Elder Mathews. His mission blog is elderchaddewey.blogspot.com. He loves the members in Dyoma. I hope you are getting him to run with you as well...:) I was thrilled to come across your blog and be able to catch a glimpse of what the area is like that Elder Dewey is serving. I guess I'm one of those mom's...haha.
Your Yeva is so beautiful. Children are such a blessing. I enjoyed reading your story and applaud Natasha for waiting for her missionary. I did the same...it's not an easy thing to do. You two are remarkable people! Can you tell Elder Dewey hi for me? Thank you!
Post a Comment