Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kevin

It's a Christmas time. starts with 25th of December & ends on the 7th of January. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you the reader of this post. I want to share with you my amazement. I'm amazed by Kevin. What a man he is!
He has his own interests & hobbies. He likes kung-fu & chess. I think that knowing a marshal art is something! It tells a lot about Kevin's character & teaches him a lot too. I'm so proud of my man practising kung-fu.
Chess i think is a very intellectual game. It gives a lot of work to his brain. I hope he can teach Yeva to play well, because I'm so hopeless. By I respect Kevin a lot for this hobby he has.
Lately he started knitting as I told in earlier post. He started to like it & he's doing a pretty good job. He started a little cute project. It's a new thing for him but he's getting better at it & doing a good job. I'm so exited about his little project.
He's a very good dad. He loves Yeva & it's wonderful to see his love & respect to her. He spend time with her. makes her laugh, takes care of her & he's earning money for her & me.
I respect his choice of a career. He's a teacher as you may know. He likes it. & I'm glad he chose something he like for his profession. It is good to know that he's not just earning money but developing and growing in something he likes.
Kevin is very good at understanding me. He even helps me to understand myself better sometimes. I'm so thankful for that.
He knows how to sharpen knives & he takes care of it. So our knives are in a good condition.
He loves me the way I am, values me & helps me to be a better me.
He's a great cook. There are things I'm not even compete in cooking with him. For example Borsch, marshmellows, cherry pie, lemon meringue pie & some other things.
He changed all the fossets in our apartment. He knows how to make good knots.
I love him. I'm a lucky wife of Kevin.
He helps me to take care of myself, teaches & encourages me to do exercises. HE's very good at food massage. He's mostly awesome.

1 comment:

LaRee said...

this is music to a mother's ears. I am happy you are so good at loving and appreciating Kevin. The sweater looks wonderful:)oxoxoxox