
I was knitting till 3 am last night in order to finish KEvin's sweater before he had to leave for Anapa at 4am. I didn't get enough sleep but I hope it will keep Kevin warm. It's is -24 C right now & Kevin is in the train to Anapa. It will take him 50 hours on the train to get there. We're expecting him back in 2 weeks.
Well now you can check it yourself. THE SWEATER
6 comments:
It looks incredible! What a talent you have developed!
Very nice! I like it. What great work.
it's beautiful
wow! Impressive! Good job, Nat!
Wow, Looks great! I bet he must really love it, I'm jealous. Looks like a mix of Alpaca and wool, so warm nice. Oh well, too bad we can't all be as lucky as him.
сестра Лили в волжском гордилась бы если она знала! молодец!!!
Post a Comment