Monday, January 25, 2010

Next page of Yeva's life or 10 months b-day point

Yeva had her first New Year and Christmas! Woho! She got 3 different dolls, music guitar, toy dishes and some other stuff. For some reason everything I buy for her is for older age kids, so we kind of have to wait until she can fully enjoy & use the potential of the toy. MAybe i want her to grow faster :)She is learning to stand on her own. She has 4 teeth & one on its way. Yeva got a lot more independent with eating. She insists on eating whatever we eat. She refuses to touch food for "babies".
Yeva's chosen a favourite doll. She carries it around the apartment most of the time, crawling with it, playing with it. Her other hobby is wrestling around with her snow suit, pieces of knitted clothes & soft toys. You should see her body slams. When she's in a more quiet mood, she likes to watch baby Einstein when they have puppets and boogie down with the music. P.s. I want to share with you what else I have made. Cell phone case for my brother, chess-backgammon board (made out of flax fibre) for Kevin & cute little things just for fun. At night, I have dreams of Irish Kenmare lace dresses. Yeva watched me crocheting, so she tried herself

1 comment:

Kristi said...

The pickle picture cracks me up! And how crafty you are, Natasha! Awesome!