Sunday, March 7, 2010

Yeva's learning adventures

Snow experience.
some time ago Kevin hurt his leg & was using some snow to cool it down. Yeva used this chance to join him and cool down her little hands and mouth.
One day while i was cooking breakfast I busied Yeva with a plastic bag filled with wheat. Somehow she managed to open it & gave me around 30 free of Yeva minutes. Oh! she had so much fun & we had so much work to do after...;)Same day Yeva was taking a bath & while I was looking away she managed to grab the toilet paper & had a toilet paper bath time. I had another 20 minutes of free time (I had to keep my eye on her all the time) and some more mess to clean after.
Here's is another chocolate experience. Nice moustache Yeva. Probably Yeva had some dreams of becoming a boy & fighting Dima back :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Sounds like she keeps you busy! For one so small, she sure loves to explore and experiment.