Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Getting in shape

I found one interesting book & started to follow it's advice & here are some results. This book was written by the women named Yekaterina Mirimanova about her personal experience with loosing weight. She lost 60kg. She weighted 120kg when she started. http://www.mirimanova.ru/base/fotogalery
It worked for me. Main idea: eat sweets, bread and other heavy food before 12. I mean you can eat whatever you want until 12. then you eat simple food for like rice, soup, boiled meat or whatever for lunch & you have light dinner before 6pm. After 6 no eating. + regular exercises and taking care of your skin. And I liked the idea to listen to my body.
I started to change my life style on the 19th of February, adding something new every week. I accepted that there are days with bad mood & I had some evening dates with food with Kevin. But I remembered not to stop. I weighed 70 kg in February. I just hit 60kg a week ago. Got a little bit lazy with exercising lately & today got back to 61. But Still such a joy to fit in my clothes & to be lighter. Oh! I love it. Here are pictures to compare.

2 comments:

LaRee said...

i thot you were looking different. Didn't realize how hard you worked to get it. Love you, Na MOM G

Crystal said...

You look great! Good job on having that self control to do that. I need to be more like you. I think that those methods are something I could do if I tried really hard. You're an inspiration!