Friday, April 23, 2010

New era of Yeva's life.

Yeva is one year old :) not counting months & It makes her older & smarter. She opened a whole new world outside since the snow melted & she learned to walk. At first she was walking with my hand on the streets but now she's getting more & more independent. She even learned to walk stairs on her own & she really likes to press buttons in the elevator and wherever else there are buttons. Probably most of you had seen her pictures on facebook, but I decided to post some here to illustrate Yeva's life, to save in this blog the way she looked & acted.

Yeva's b-day party. My brother with his son and kids of his other friends- classmates.
this man works in the store next by as a security. We goes to this store almost every day so he fell in love with Yeva. He lives in the same building as we do. In our apartment building there are more than 400 apartments. Our apartment number is 395 & we live in the last section on the 5ths floor. There are 5 apartments on each floor in our section. There are 7 sections all together. Our side has 12 floors, the middle part is even higherHere is a happy Yeva after she climbed stairn on her own for the first time. I showed her how to use bars & she got it right.
Yeva's friend Alina. The live in our section on the 10th floor. A cute young family. Sveta, Alina's mom, became a really good friend to me. Such a blessing.

3 comments:

LaRee said...

I wonder how many stairs Yeva climbed. That sounds like a great accomplishment for a 13 month old little girl. She looks delighted with herself. I still love the photo of you and Yeva with the cat. You look like the loveliest mother and child I could hope for. Love Mom Gray

LaRee said...

thank you for writing something in english

Kristi said...

2 kids on the swing - how cute! I think it's great that you record details about Yeva's life. It's amazing how quickly things can be forgotten if you don't write them down.