I have the greatest mom ever. She offered us to go to Assi and paied for it. By us i mean Eva&me. We left before Kevin got back from Anapa. We spend great week with my mom in recriational center in Ural mountains. Here it is on the map: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=%D0%90%D1%81%D1%81%D1%8B&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:ru:official&client=firefox&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl
We lived in a room with wondersul view. We set our scedule the way to be able to take care of Yeva and go to procedures. I had special gimnastic class for my back, massage, paraffin wax treatment, ultra sound tritment, herbal tea, mineral water bath, salt therapy respiratory treatment(the only treatment Yeva shared with me - she was sleeping while we were breathing and listening to nice music). we drunk mineral water all day long too. Mom bought us goat milk and goat kumis to try. We loved it. Food was great too. I ate more meat than I've eaten during 3 months of summer. And the most enjoyable fresh tasty air& beautiful view. Yeva love it too. We took train there. 3,5 hours in a cold car made Yeva sick. She was sufffering with caugh and stuffed nose. Poor baby. She is still caughing, but she became more alive and active. She really loved all the animals we could find in the village close by: goats, geese, caw and dogs. I had all the treatments in the morning, mom had some after lunch. There were a lot of families with kids and pregnant women. We really loved it there. Here are some pictures for u to enjoy. There are more on facebook.
3 comments:
Wow! I am so jealous. Sounds like a great trip. I hope Yeva feels better now. I LOVE the pictures. She is so adorable. (And I still think she looks a bit like me...) ;-)
No wonder you have so many great new pictures. Hope the treatments were good for your back. Thanks for sending to us. We love it :)
Yeva does look like Celestia! She also looks like both Kevin and Natasha - it's a beautiful mixture! Your trip sounds amazing.
Post a Comment