Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Absolute cuteness
Once upon a time Kevin bought a really interesting yarn in Moscow. It was made out of bamboo. On the way back home in the train he started to kneet a dress for Yeva. But then he got busy with some other stuff and it spent half of the year in the closet. One morning Kevin explained to me that there is no way he find time to finish it all by himself and asked for help. When he left to Anapa and I've got some extra time for kneeting & I gave it a second chance. Kevin helped to kneet it when he had time and gave me ideas about decorations. Yeva inspired the cuteness of it. Ditales made out of a linen yarn. Here is the results:


We had a chance to wear it out. We went to the kid's centre. We go there 2 times a week. We have 45 minutes there for 3,5$. We sing and dance with fingers and whole body under the music for 10 minutes. Then we go to a play room and I play with Yeva with different "good" toys. I like it there. In our group there are 4 other girls permanent and a couple of boys from time to time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Yes, this is SO cute. I love it. You guys are really good at this knitting business. when does radek get a jacket????
I thought the bamboo might be scratchy. Is it soft?
I showed the picture of Yeva to one of my clients and she thought it was so adorable (as did I, the proud Grandma)It looks like Yeva will be warm against the cold!
It is not actual bamboo, It's a kind of rayon made out of it. Very soft.
Wow I'm so impressed by the knitting! It's so adorable! How fun to have play time at the kid's centre! I love participating in mom's group-type activities. It's a great way to make friends.
Yeva is SO adorable! She's getting so big!
Post a Comment