Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Random things I want to share with you.

Life is so interesting and exciting. I have some cute things to share with you.
I showed Yeva her bath robe. She likes it. Sometimes she puts it on and asks me to get mine on. One evening when Kevin came from work he saw us wearing them and took a picture of us. I think it;s a cute family picture you might like.For Church Christmass activity last year RS made some cute little tree ornaments. It happened when we had cute little Dyoma brunch. Now we got pretty big and nice Ufa combined brunch. RS remembered the idea and started making new cute ornaments. As we live very far away from church and doesn't have a car, I can't visit their meeting where they knit and do other stuff together, but they shared with me some yarn and asked to do something cute. I surfed internet for ideas. Here is a result. I hope RS will like it as much as I do :)While serching for ideas I remembered about cute octopuses I wanted to make a long time ago for Yeva. Yeva like them. We even took one to Playgroud to show other kids. There is a poem we can learn about them and some other ideas for game. Though I still have to make them faces.Now I want to make a little house for Yeva's new friends. Can't wait.
One other project I had last week: a new hat for Kevin. He picked colors& type of the hat from internet. I spent one day kniting it and one day to make a little emblem on it. Kevin kept correcting it.Plus a bonus picture from us. My parents brought me a little present from their trip to Egypt: belly dance belt. While checking shelf with my clothes, Yeva found it and wanted first me to wear it, then put it on her. I think she is very beautiful on this picture.

1 comment:

LaRee said...

This makes my Thanksgiving Day a little more thankful. I'm so glad to hear from you and see the fun things you are doing. So very cute! Lots of love to you all and everyone at the Ufa Branch.