
She woke up in the morning, thinking about something random. Probably she has dreams and then it becomes first thing she's thinking in the morning. She might wake up saying "Lyalya" which means a doll. Then I have to give her the first I can find, and she'll get happy. The other morning she neede to watch Nimo first thing in the morning, the other day she woke up saying "Botinka" which means shoes.

This morning she got all of her dolls, brought them to the kitchen, put on the floor, brought a blanket for them, put them to bed. It gave me some time to cook breakfast. Thank you Yeva.
She's so caring. She likes to feed, put to bed, unclothe her toys. If she's in a bad mood and through a doll, she gets it back immediately, give it a kiss with a sorry face.
After breakfast she painted a couple of pictures. Kevin came up with the idea to have a little picture gallery for her. I orginised it around her "table". For some reason Yeva likes to pich black or at least dark colors like dark blue or brown. She already can paint a dot, a line and a curcle. I'm very proud of her. Sometimes we play with a play dough. Her favourite when I make a "Zhuk"which means a bug.


Then we had a nap, a walk. Don't have a picture of this though. Then in the evening we had a little dance. She got on my belly dance belt and I turned on russian kids songs. It was fun. One of the songs reminded her about a cartoon. It was the next activity. Usually she likes to watch "Findinf Nimo", Monsters Inc.", "Cars" and some soviet short cartoons. Umka about a polar bear and the other one about monkies. Here is the link on youtube if you're interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ok1gtHs9DC8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZapOr6x7Xmc

Usually we go for a walk once a day, watch a cartoon twice a day, very often when I knit Yeva plays with her toys or with our turtle marcus. We keep loosing keem every time she plays with him. She puts him somewhere and he goes to some dark corner of our appartment. I already know all of his favourite places, so it takes around 10-15 minutes to find him in our little appartment. But sometimes he comes up with something new, then it can take 2 days before I find him.

When we have dad at home It's the best day! Yeva loves to play with him, read books together, just lay down next to him.
Yeva already is trying to talk. She has more than 100 russian wors she can say or at least has a special sound for it. She;s trying to say little sentansies like "Lyalya bai" which means her doll is sleeping. "Mama top top" = Mam went to the store. "Dad tuk-tuk"=dad is working. She's the best. My favourite is "Morkovka"=carrot she says it on the 35-37th seconds of the video. Whould you like subtitles to know what we were talking about?
2 comments:
She is so beautiful! It sounds like you are such an amazing mom. I love her art. I think that she definitely shows talent in that department. I remember you talking about her painting a while ago too. I miss you guys so much!
The words for doll sleeping remind me of lullaby, which is a sleepy time song to sing. Isn't that interesting? So fun to see all you are doing with Yeva! Agree with Celestia so much!
It is hard to hear the videos because you have music on your blog page which interferes.
Post a Comment