
I hope you're interested to hear about our Christmas, if not I hope this post will be useful for future generations.Kevin had 4 lessons planned for 24th day. It was sad. We weren't really happy about it, but still the need of money made it sound ok. We planned the trip to the restaurant in the morning. Kevin forgot about it and had a lessoned moved to this time from 25th to have this day off. We woke up planning to spend all day separated. But 1st lesson got cancelled, Kevin went to the restaurant. Then 2 other lessons got cancelled. So we had time till evening. We spent 3 hours in the Chinese type restaurant with friends. Then we went on a cute walk as a family. Looked at big Christmas tree on the main square of the city, checked ice sculptures. Then we went to the movie Theatre. Yeva watched her first movie on a big screen. It happened to be "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader". Then we went home on a bus and Kevin went on a lesson. After Yeva went to bed we decorated the apartment with Christmas lights and put presents under the tree. In the morning we all gathered there and played with Yeva and her new doll furniture set. Then I went to the store searching for pop-corn. We wanted to have caramel corn as a treat. When I got back home it was already time to leave for a baptism service. No

breakfast. Baptism was great. Kevin leaded it. I had a little talk on Holy Ghost. With Yeva's help it turned out to be very embarrassing. I stood in front of everyone sharing my testimony having Yeva in my hands when she requested "Titya" from me. She wanted mom's milk and told it right into the microphone. My face turned red. A man who just got baptized looked at me and said "Maybe you go and feed her and then finish" OH! It was So so so embarrassing. I said a few more words, finished my testimony and left hoping to disappear.
On the way back we got stocked in a huge traffic jam. So got back home pretty late. And finally had something to eat.
p.s. let’s add to this that next day was Sunday. Kevin had a headache. I went to the church with Yeva and my mom and brother. No time for breakfast again. Had a talk at church, and then taught a lesson in Primary for the first time not in the nursery. Then spent last hour with Yeva in the nursery. Had to wait for Anton to get free after church for 2,5 hours. Yeva was already needed to sleep very much. We both were hungry and tired. Got back home around 5, crushed on the bed and slept for 3 hours. Then woke up and ate almost whole chicken. Now I have some time to relax and blog while Kevin and Yeva are watching cartoons.
4 comments:
Merry Christmas! I hope you get to eat breakfast Monday morning at least! Yeva is so cute! I love that she is still nursing. I'm sure people understand that kids expect their needs to be met even at really inconvenient times.
I am so happy to hear about your Christmas and have been feeling terrible that I haven't at least sent you an e-mail.
Sometimes I feel like the girl in a whirl. You can ask the boys about how often I mentioned wishing I were having a chance to call or send you a message for a merry christmas. I'm impressed with your creativity in the things you do for Yeva. I'm glad you had some time together. This computer is being a dufus and I have a cat on my lap!!Anyway, thanks for blogging and lots of love. Mom
Merry Christmas, Natasha, Kevin, and Yeva! I hope you get to eat breakfast every day this year! :) That story is so funny! And it's not embarrassing. You are a good mom who still breastfeeds her child! what a dedication! person who made a comment is a man, he will never understand :) but he will remember your testimony forever! :)
Oh my gosh! Yeva is such a darling!
Miss you guys.
~Jeff
Post a Comment