These are so great! Natasha, your red hair is just gorgeous. Kevin, your hair, is, well, interesting...j/k...it looks really cool on you. Yeva is so big now! I like her tiara. The kids kissing is precious!
We can obviously tell from these photos that we have no boring "stuffed shirts" in the family. Everyone is a little bit crazy and loves to have fun. What a feast for the eyes! Beautiful to silly to sweet and precious.THANKS!!! love Mom/Grandma
I really love these pictures. Natasha smiles all the way to her eyes, and Kevin is such a ham. I am also terribly impressed by Yeva's extreme photogenic qualities. I need to find a good proffecional to take pictures for me.
6 comments:
такие веселые, милые фотки!!! вы все такие красивые! спасибо за взгляды в жизни. обнимаю.
These are so great! Natasha, your red hair is just gorgeous. Kevin, your hair, is, well, interesting...j/k...it looks really cool on you. Yeva is so big now! I like her tiara. The kids kissing is precious!
We can obviously tell from these photos that we have no boring "stuffed shirts" in the family. Everyone is a little bit crazy and loves to have fun. What a feast for the eyes! Beautiful to silly to sweet and precious.THANKS!!! love Mom/Grandma
my wicked hairdo was in honor of Jenna's mohawk:)
I really love these pictures. Natasha smiles all the way to her eyes, and Kevin is such a ham. I am also terribly impressed by Yeva's extreme photogenic qualities. I need to find a good proffecional to take pictures for me.
Cool!!!!!!
Post a Comment