Yeva's latest painting. I helped to make it look like a rooster.
Kevin did some kung fu training with Yeva and really liked it. After that He made it possible to put sport stuff for Yeva in the room. We still have to arrange it a little. But we're on our way.
we went bowling with my family. Dima and Yeva had fun together. Dima will have a little brother in a roung 2 months.
Yeva in a Judy t-shirt. Such a pitty we can't come and visit with you. Yeva is so much fun and she's so cute and adorable.
I gor curly hair and updated hair's color. Like it. Kevin does too.
We just got a new bed from a friend in the brunch. 20 minutes ago elders helped us to take it on our 5th floor. Woho! Can't wait to rearrange our room. Spring really make me hungry for changes.
p.s. very important for me. I got a break off of social sites in order to have free time. I'm reading and learning about creating sites. So interesting! Love it.
2 comments:
Natasha is an impressive beauty. Better not let any online creeps get a view of that precious photo!You will have to get Yeva to beat them off for you.
I'm so proud of Yeva in her Judy t-shirt and with her new kung fu skills. Go Kevin!
Dad and I watched a Jackie Chan movie today: The Spy Next Door. Very cute.
Thanks for the blogs. Love Mom/GrMa
I forgot to make mention of the bowling outing and the painting.I am so glad you enjoy your family there. Nice painting.
Post a Comment