Saturday, June 4, 2011

"Before and After" or a black dots adventure

Which picture do you like more (before I washed my face or after)?















Oh! how adventurous our life is. Today I was filling our printer with ink and it turned out to be a lot of stress, fun and a lot of work cleaning.
First of all Yeva had a great desire to help me. I was a bit stressed about it. The ink is so messy afterall. But we made it through 3 colors. I decided that 4th will be the last one (black). When i was almost done niddle got stocked and I kept pushing and then we've got an explosion of the black in. Man....It's a pitty I can't give you a picture of the whole scena. I'm not talking about the clothes we had to through away and a carpet. But here are some of the pictures.

5 comments:

Natalia Gray said...

I kinda like the new dalmation theme.

Kristi said...

Oh my goodness! What a mess! I'm glad it didn't happen to me. But at least now you have a story to tell!

LaRee said...

I didn't really think there would be a new post already, but there was! Sorry it was for something causing you a lot of trouble. But like Kristi says, it's something you can laugh about in retrospect.

Crystal said...

Oh dear. Life is crazy sometimes. Sorry it threw ink in your face. :(

Anonymous said...

I am not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you....bwahahahahaha!