Thursday, June 2, 2011

My turn to Share some Yeva time with you

It is hard to remember what we do with her day from day because we spent all the time together. But Pictures is a good sourse or freshing my mind. Whenever we make something interesting or beautiful, or fun I take a picture. Let us start.
Yeva loves to go outside. I do too when it is sunny and summer! Way to go!
We live in a new area. We don't have any trees here yet, but we have a nice playground with lots of kids. So we've been spending there most of our outside time. The other day I needed to go to the pharmasy that is far away, so we made it a fun adventure trip. The pharmasy is close to a main Dyoma park, so we went there, on the way we found lots of flowers we played with. It was a big trip but it was fun. After that trip we decided to make somethink to remember about it. So we made this picture out of yarn. When it was done I asked Yeva what she wants to do with it. She wanted to give them as presents. Nothing exept a picture left for us. She gave one to her friend Alina, the other one to Grandma Tatiana. She came up with cloed thing herself. Asked for it. The rest was my idea, but she liked it.
I started a backback for her in the winter. But it was going slow and finally I got bored with it and stopped. One day Yeva found it and after I explained that it will be a frog back pack for her she started baggging me with it for days btill i finished it. It really motivated me to finish and anjoy the prosses. She carry it around all the time now and really loves it. I make it's eyes out of a playdough, Kevin painted it.
Yesterday Kevin and Yeva went to the store. Kevin gave her 50rub= a little less than 2$. He offered her to buy whatever she wants with this money. Guess what was in her little backpack afterwords? a gum, some coockies and a little bottle of water. What a cutie!
As you can see on our pictures I made a cute little hat for her and for myself. :) Do you like it?
Yeva loves to play with sticks she can find on the street, which means she's a normal baby for me. I think it is fun to play with sticks. Awesome how kids can play with nature. I think God gave us so many fun things to play with.
We almost finished old wallpapers we had, so i bought a new one. We use them for painting. This time Yeva decided to make a blancket out of it. It worked.
We've got a new baby in the family. My brother got a second son on the 20th of may. We went to see them next sunday on the way to church when his wife was still in the hospital. Yeva really liked to wave to a little baby. Her best friend Alina has a baby sister, her second best friend Dima now has a baby brother. She loves the idea. She asks for a baby from time to time. One evening I walked into the room and she was crying. I asked her what happened. She said she really wants to have a baby. To hold it in her arms. I asked if she wants a sister or a brother. She picked sister. Then she looked at me and said: "Mammy needs to buy us a baby."
The other sunday after church we went outside to play with other kids and flowers. We took some cute pictures there, had lots of fun and ruined my favourite Yeva's white t-shirt. It is officially not white animore even after I washed it.
The day before yesterday I wanted to take Yeva to the garden by train. I wrote down the wrong time and we missed the train. But we looked at other traines and later this day made a little train for Yeva to play at home. She likes it. And on the way home (as train station is far away from us)
we stopped in a little cafe, had a snack, then went to the kid's labrary and read some books. We had a real adventure. I was carring Yeva on my sholders all the way to the station. It took as around 30 minutes of walk. On the way back she was walking herself and we were playing with kids by the kindergarden and doing som other fun stuff, so it took as 3 hours to get home. Yeva fell asleep right away. This day I reilised that playing in the playground next to our house is fun but we need to go on adventures sometims, explore the world around.
Writing this blogpost I felt like I'm such an amazing mom, making Yeva's life so fun. But in reality these are special moments I'm writing about. Everyday isn't this way. There are days when I'm tired, has no patiance with Yeva or annoyed. I'm not the bext mom in the world. But I really love when we can have fun together.
The weather lated was cold and windy. Boring stuff. Doesn't feel like sumer at all. So we have to come up with fun things to do. Last evening Yeva had fun painting in the bathtub. I had to clean afterall, but I loved to see her exitment when she was painting. I'm so glad internet gives me so many fun ideas to do with or for kids. Thank you God for this great sourse of inspiration. It is really a blessing for us. We can talk to far away family members, we can share our pictures and our life with you in a real time. What a great time to live in!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I love reading about all the fun stuff you and Kevin do with Yeva! What precious times! The pictures are adorable. I especially love the one with the yellow flowers.

LaRee said...

This reminds me so much of wonderful days with Celestia when we lived at the apartment on 6th Street in Mesa.Really it was also like the time in the little house we lived in near the Mesa Temple. We were so close we could walk to it. I love the froggie backpack because Kevin is the Frogmeister! I'm glad you are smart enough to take pictures and write about these wonderful times. Love you!!!!!!!!!!!

Настя Солнечная (ТМ СКРАПБУРГ) said...

U'r so pritty!!!

Crystal said...

You are such a wonderful mother, Natasha. The activities you are doing with Yeva will enrich her life forever. I'm glad she has so much time in nature enjoying the things that God has given us.

Anonymous said...

I think it is super awesome that Yeva has a frog backpack, because I have one too! I use it for a purse and carry all my important things in it every day. Mine isn't home made, but one of my good friends gave it to me for a present, so it's pretty awesome. Yay for froggies!!