Have a nice day, smile.
Is that what I think it is?! :O
Dare I venture to expect another grandchild?
Natasha already had the ultrasound, everything seems to be in good shape. So excited having two belly larvae in the family!
AAAH! How fun! Natasha Rosalee and me all little preggers! How far along is Na? I'm almost 9 & a half weeks right now. I'm so happy for you guys!! -hugs-
Поздравляю!!! Я так рада за вас!
Well, it doesn't look like any pregnancy test I've seen, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Yay Yay Yay! I'm so glad for you guys :)
Congratulations!!! Wonderful news! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Is that what I think it is?! :O
Dare I venture to expect another grandchild?
Natasha already had the ultrasound, everything seems to be in good shape. So excited having two belly larvae in the family!
AAAH! How fun! Natasha Rosalee and me all little preggers! How far along is Na? I'm almost 9 & a half weeks right now. I'm so happy for you guys!! -hugs-
Поздравляю!!! Я так рада за вас!
Well, it doesn't look like any pregnancy test I've seen, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Yay Yay Yay! I'm so glad for you guys :)
Congratulations!!! Wonderful news! :)
Post a Comment