Friday, December 30, 2011
Christmas-New Year- CHRISTMAS - Old New Year
We had some fun days since Kevin has less work. We went to see The Secret Service of Santa Claus cartoon in the movie theater last week. We've got Father Frost stopping by and giving Yeva some presents today. Kevin and Yeva made cinnamon rolls. We spent half of the day doing family shopping in a new mall two days ago. Yeva got a new hat as well as me. We ate at the Ikea restaurant. So nice to have some family time and being able to enjoy the season. We started it by celebrating Christmas on the 25th at church. We had a baptism (a boy from our primary) before the church activity, so spent great half of our Satuday there. Sunday morning was cute with little family celebration and presents before church. Now we're getting ready for the New Year celebration which is huge here in Russia. My little brother Anton making some money on the side being Father Frost at some kids parties.




I thing I've got enough of lazing around and eating too much. My parent left for Moscow vacation till 10th. My brother is working. Yeva went to bed at 8 last night and woke up at 7. I went to bed at 2 am and woke up with her :) I guess too much sugar for everyone. Tomorrow will be baptism service for a girl from our primary and I was asked to talk about Holy Ghost. Then on the 6th there will be kid's Christmas church activity. Russian Christmas is on the 7th. We celebrate them all. Plus add to it old new year on the 14th and you can imagine first half of january in Russia. :) I guess I gained some extra kg. Oh! well...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was so great to see your holiday fun. I have been missing you all. I have been getting some extra kg from the good food but working out at the gym 3 or 4 times per week. Our nativity set is still out and there are still nuts and candies to be enjoyed. Didn't get cinnamon rolls made, but I'm glad you did. Eli has a day off tomorrow FINALLY and so do I. I have a new primary class and we enjoyed our first Sunday together. Love you all, Mom
Aseome pictures! Thank you for posting. I love how gorwn up and beautiful Yeva is! And seeing Russian Santa - nice! :)
I got your blog address fro Kate's blog! So glad I found it! I have had fun looking at all your pictures! Yeva is a sweetheart! What cute little girl! I hope to see her some day! And Congrats on #2! Hope all goes well!
Post a Comment