Hello everyone. just another boring update. :)
Yeva got sick 3 days ago. She still caughs, but temperature is gone and she'd doing better. But I started to caugh and got runny nose. We planned to go to Moscow to visit some friends and then go to the Temple. But we're not going because of being sick. oh! sad...
But we're in a pretty good mood. I had a greAT day at church while Yeva staied home with my mum. Kevin is in Anapa. We're still staying with my parents till Kevin comes. then he'll start looking for a place to rent. We started to pay mortgage this month. No news about the new appartment building though. No idea when we'll be able to move it there.
I gained too much weight on during the new year. Oh man. All of this tasty candies. Plus living with my parents who loves fat food. They laugh at my salads without meat and steamed veggies. :)
I'm very thankful that we can stay with them for a while but how nice it is to have your own place where you can have your own style of life. We live with my grandma in one room. While Kevin is away. When he was here before grandma was gone. But she;s back now and still can't find her things i put away when we moved in. OOps.
I hope to go to ultrasound this week :) Can't wait to know the gender
3 comments:
this is a "so very cute" picture of Yeva I nearly went to bed without checking for a blog, so I am very glad I DID check for one. Did you know I thought the baby was a boy for sure? Where did I get that idea? Jenna has a boy on the way. So I hope everyone is well soon. Too bad about the missed trip. Sickness has interfered with a few plans (Dan, Celestia) for travel this month. Eli, Jenna, Krystal have all had a go at being sick.I've been doing ok after my midsemester illness in early November (I think it was). Have a great week and we love you.
EXCITING! I mean the pending ultrasound, not the sick child and waiting for your new home. Can't wait to hear more news.
and no getting the ultrasound until I come home:)
Post a Comment