Yeva got sick last week, then me, then my grandma. Now Anton and my dad Sergey. My nephies are sick too...oh...well. It all started with Yeva. I was planing to go to Moscow and see some of my friends and then go to Kiev to the Temple and now I have to give tickets back. Here is a picture of Yeva using compressor nebulizer.
Because of being sick I have to rescedule my ultra sound oppointment on the 25th of january. ;)
2 comments:
in case you can't figure out Natasha's Russian...
What's a princess like?
What's a dragon like?
*repeats*
Now dance!
Yeva sure doesn't look sick but rather lively in her dancing princessy dragon way. It must be around the noon hour where you are and you are already started on your week. Happy recovering to Na and family, and happy week to Kevin. I have to say I feel very blessed and think that you just can't get ahead of the Lord. He is merciful with our frailties and blesses abundantly when we use our agency to try harder.
Post a Comment