Yeva is feeding birds. It was such a fun family date in the park. I love it. We had been closed at home for 2 weeks because of cold we caught, then a week of -30C. And finally we can enjoy the weather and winter.
So cute! I demand that you post more family moments like this! It is so wonderful to see you guys and here Yeva's cute giggles at those birds. I'm glad it was a soft tumble. She's so cute!
Brave girl, no tears. Dad saw the video and I thought he had you on skype, Kevin, so I came running out to talk to you, but it was a fake. Still pretty great and we can watch it more than once. Love you
2 comments:
So cute! I demand that you post more family moments like this! It is so wonderful to see you guys and here Yeva's cute giggles at those birds. I'm glad it was a soft tumble. She's so cute!
Brave girl, no tears. Dad saw the video and I thought he had you on skype, Kevin, so I came running out to talk to you, but it was a fake. Still pretty great and we can watch it more than once. Love you
Post a Comment