Lately we took a picture of Yeva sleeping in the same pose she had when she were just born. It made us go through old pictures and videos of Yeva. Loved it.
So exited about new baby girl. Can't wait till may :)

We're officially having our first english week. Kevin is doing pretty good and I'm kind of the worst. Yeva is in the middle. :) But I hope in the future we can gt it working. It is hard for me to speak English when I'm emotional. :)
3 comments:
That is so fantastic. I want to show it off.
Good luck with your live your language project. I bet you will be glad you did.
Love, Mom G
Наташа, помнишь на миссии когда нам надо было говорить на английском? Мы не хотели но как-то сестра Аумейстер звонила вечером и в конце разговора с тобой сказала, "I love you" и заставила тебе тоже это сказать на английском? Мне это было и смешно и хороший пример. Вы можете говорить на английском если это ваша цель! Я в тебя верю!
SO CUTE! What a fun comparison!! I need to try that :)
Post a Comment