Thanks to our family and friend's advice. And thanks to Kevin we started playing together sometimes. Kevin come up with the idea to act out "Five little monkeys jumping on the bed" with our two girls. Celest with his help is jumping on Yeva and then falling on her head. They all like it and I like to watch.
Yeva helps me to take care of the baby a little bit now. We put on some lotion together. We played football together.
I made gates out of sleepers and Celest with my help would kick the ball into Yeva's gates. It was fun. Then we watched Yeva's concert together.
Yeva's histerics didn't vanish but I really think we can have real fun as a family. Here's some pictures for you. I think both of my girls are SPeCIAL! And such a blessing.
Yeva helps me to take care of the baby a little bit now. We put on some lotion together. We played football together.
I made gates out of sleepers and Celest with my help would kick the ball into Yeva's gates. It was fun. Then we watched Yeva's concert together.
Yeva's histerics didn't vanish but I really think we can have real fun as a family. Here's some pictures for you. I think both of my girls are SPeCIAL! And such a blessing.
1 comment:
That is super cute. I hope Celestia doesn't pee on Yeva. Ha Ha. The lipstick makes her face look different somehow. She is having such fun.
Post a Comment