Friday, June 22, 2012

We're CRAZY!

WOW! We're CRAZY!
On the 12th of June we got a dog. Nine month old big puddle. She's loving, fun and a cool dog BUT she does her business at home, doesn\t understand the concept of going outside, I need to train her and correct her all of the time. She steels food and can't stand to be alone. Which means we got another baby to take care of. And we did it right before Kevin left to Anapa which happened on the 14th. At the same day we moved to our new apartment which is not totally fixed. I had to deal with getting hot water, washing machine, electricity, computer and water pipes to be fixed. Our stuff was in boxes and bags, new area, far away from my family so no real help from anyone AND 2 little kids. WOW. I have to tell you it is really exhausting, tiring and not making me happy. I'm trying my best to juggle it all, but I can\t wait for Kevin to come back. I understood that I'm not willing to pay this price for having the most amazing and friendly dog ever. This is just too much for me. I'm glad that today I finally got Internet fixed and now I can express myself and talk to adults, get advice and support. Yesterday brunch president came to help me. Such an AMAZING man! The man i\d say.  He took me to the store while his wife watched kids. Then she helped me to open some boxes and washed our windows. I'm so grateful. Today electrician fixes our lights in the rooms. Hadn\t any. Kevin tried his best to fix what he could before he left but he didn\t had enough time and we added extra care to ourselves which took his time too. Yesterday Anton's friend came over to fix our computer. No music or cartoons for a while for us. I like the new area but I need time to make friends so I felt pretty lonely. At first the weather was nice but now it is raining and I hate cleaning dog\s paws when we get back from the street. And her hair are everywhere. I mop the floor everyday.



I took some pictures of our new place and the dog Lisa and of course my cute girls. Enjoy :) I do love them a lot.

1 comment:

The Bunzells said...

Love the pictures Natasha! Hopefully things will get easier with meeting new friends/neighbors and getting your dog trained. You have such a beautiful family....hang in there!