Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kevin is back from Anapa!

I want to make the blog post about our life but I'm not gonna mention THE dog because it is a sensitive topic for me. Lets forget about it now when she's not here anyway. Such a joy to be at home with girls. Fresh air comes from the opened balcony door. We finally have a mirror in the bathroom which is nice. For the last 3 weeks I've been able to see myself only once a week in the church mirror. Every time I was serprised to see myself  and to remember how I look like. I guess I looked like a mess most of the time. But whatever...
We finally have light in Yeva's room and in the kitchen. Woho! Now we can enjoy this rooms even late in the evening. The light is so bright. I forgot how it is. For first 2 weeks without Kevin I had light only in the hall and in the bathroom. So progress is coming to our place. Kevin started puting some door knobs. Not a single one in our apartment yet. There is no way to close any room from the dog. It had fun when we were gone, jumped on our bed, on little Celes't bed, played with her toys and Yeva's clothes. Had fun! Plus barked non stop when we were gone and didn't let our neighbours to get any rest. One of them even said that he's going to kill our dog and he was seriouse. I hope he's not really psico just didn't get enough sleep because of our dog. 
The nature around us is beautiful. We looked at the map yesterday: rivers and forests. 
If you zoom in you can find a block with 6 apartment buildings. The rest of the village are regular houses. Two of the buildings have brown roofs, the rest looks like they're not finished, but they are. We live in one of those. Each has 36 apartments, 12 on each floor. We live on the second floor. Houses around us as high as our apartment building. It is a pretty reach area. Though there no home owners assosiations so each person has what they want and can afford. Some roads are not done.  
Can't wait to go camping or swimming. We need to get a tent though. I hope our girls will love nature. I do! We found some wild raspberry the other day. So yummy!
We don't have insect protection window screens so we have guests over all the time. Those 2 flies I want to kill myself. They've been so annoying lately. I hope we can get it fixed before august. August is a fly season. Tons of them. 
This morning Kevin washed the floors for me. Now our place is all clean and fresh and girls are still asleep and I'm writing a blog post and it is so nice to have some time to enjoy my time and relax. 

1 comment:

LaRee said...

I can't believe it took me so long to find and read this blog! Thanks so much; it is very interesting.