Sunday, December 16, 2012

Some latest pictures

Out thamksgiving turkey. First time we had whole bird. It was great. Though pretty expensive. 5$ per pound. 

Yeva draw the yellow one herself Kevin just added mammyto it. 

It was our tropical island. Kevin is sailing a catAmaran, Yeva& Dima are on a little boat. Mammy& Celest are under the umbrella. Grandma and grandma are just playing in the water.  
Our daddy-captain!

We made this pictures using candles. first rubbed the candel. Then covered everything with black. Let it dry, then scrubbed the lines. 

Yeva with make up.

I love this one. This is some cloun picking flowers at night. THere is a little house with his friends waiting for him. He's picking flowers for them. How do you like her idea?

I finally made it for her. SHe saw it in some internet store I was browsing through and wanted me to buy it. I offered to make it for her. She liked the idea. Finally. 

Isn't she cute?

I remade some clothes and made this dress for her. 

She's pretty!

A boy with pile of straws

Our Christmas tree

1 comment:

LaRee said...

So nice to see your post. I can't believe how much it cost to have a turkey! They are so cheap over here, but I think they mark the price down at holiday time to compete for customers and then charge more for other items and make up the cost that way.
You are very creative and Yeva looks taller to me. She has fun dressing up doesn't she? I have been cleaning the bedroom and found more of Kevin's things here. I sure hope you got the coat.