the other day: "Mam, lets play "Pirates". Do you know how to play Pirates, mam? Let me tell you. We have to dress immodest. Look this is how I'm dressed now. Then we need a sward (with her eyes showed me her sward). Pirates live on the lake and they have a boat. they have treasure. We will hide them". It was all so fast said and funny. LOL
Today she said: "Lets play WINK". I said: "But how to play it". Her reply: " They go to school. I've seen the cartoon. And they help people and they dress pretty!" Oh how she loves when things are pretty.
Later she said that wink can go and explore new worlds. I asked her to go and explore one and then tell me and she refused saying:" But I can't go alone. There are lots of people&stinkers on the street." Oh how she's right. Then she said that Stinkers are thouse who are in jail and those who killed Our Father in Heaven. And the end she prouodly finilized it all by saying: "I understand it all". I wonder where some things come from...in her head. This is so interesting to see in there some of the conversations I had with her, see parts of primary lessons and cartoons and some other random sourses.
last update: Kevin with his sneeky plan ant tactics finally got a place in the great kindergarden for Yeva. He works there and now we need to go lots of doctors oppointments and prepare papers so we could have Yeva officially there. Last week she started going there half of the day and I finally got some time for myself! WOHO!!! thanj you, KEVIN!
Yeva told me a fairy tale today while we were playing.
Far far away in a high high tower lived a prinses on the top floor. In the same tower lived a prince. he lived on the lowest floor. They wanted to get married. Prince wanted to make for princes a pretty bed, a pretty...list of things...a pretty flower. She wanted to make for him a pretty shirt, pretty scarf so he could come to see her. They met and they danced and decided to get married. She put on pretty dress and pretty shoes. They met and got married. And they've got small kids and everybody was happy.
I think it is awesome!
End of the story for now
P.S. Kevin come up with THE GREATEST IDEA. He offered us to get alive tree for Christmas tree. So a bought a small cute tree. It is a PICEA GLAUCA CONICA. such a great idea. I always loved real trees but felt such a pity to through it away at the end. so now we can plant it in the spring or just keep it!
1 comment:
That is a mouthful from the youngster. I wonder what additional ideas she will get from school. She surely does have a great imagination. Merry Christmas to you all. I can't believe it is another weekend already! Hugs love and kisses to all of you.
Post a Comment