For international women's day Kevin brought home cute tulips. And we spent 3 days just relaxing at home as it was everybody's day off.
Yeva has grown out of a lot of her clothes and I had to buy her new spring outfit and shoes and she has nothing for next winter. I'm so great that my husband is in love with me and we can buy clothes. As well I got a new dress. I had a chance to wear it yesterday. We had a church activity for women prepared by men (Kevin). It was so So SO good. Kevin was playing guitar, other men were singing. They prepared nice food and All we had to do is just sit and chat with each other and enjoy it. If not Celest having hard time falling asleep and being cranky I'd say it was my day in Heaven. It was so good. I felt pretty, I was able to chat with my favourite girl-friends, I ate nice food and we even had a dance. I don't remeber the last time I danced. Oh! It was so nice!
I'll add pictures later.
1 comment:
Kevin is so funny! Sounds like a wonderful day!
Post a Comment