Tu-du-tu-du. What a great bag with fruits! What do we have in here? Apple! Let's try it. Bite. Bite. Pretty good but what else? Qiwi. Fuzzy. Bite. Bite. Yak. But there was some juice in there. Shall i squize it? Oh! Yeah! No worries about mess or adding some work to mother's schedule. She likes cleaning I suppose.
OH! NO. Mam is getting dressed. She's going somewhere without me. Yes, I know she got out my clothes too but what if she doesn't take me anyway. Wha-wha-wha! Adventures without me. What? I'm not paranoied. Just a great fear of mammy leaving without me. It happened before, you know!
Why is it that mam spends so much time infront of this computer? I want to check it out. I already tried to play with the mouse. Pretty good, but not for long. This thing with buttons that I can press is awesome but they don/t let me play with it. no fair. Shall I check behind this big black box? SOS! I got stock between the wall and the prossesor. OH! NO! Scary. Why mammy is laughing? Is it supposed to be fun? Shall I laugh too? Hmm...Mam is taking pictures. Does it mean it is a special moment but why do I feel scared?
Well it didn't work yesterday. I shall try to go behind this black box from the other side. Cool. I could go through this doorway. I'm almost there. But what it is? OH! NO! I can't get out of here. Help me. What? You're laughing again! Shall I too? What? You don't know how to get me out of here! Someone, help us! Wha-wha-wha
Someone is in the bathroom. I thing they defenetly filling up the bathtub. I'm coming. Wait for me. Let me get in there. OH! what? false alarm!
1 comment:
These are all so precious. I get to feel like I am really there with the girls.
Post a Comment